A New Boiler Saves Money and Can Add Value to your Property
Whether you want to move to Haslemere stay put in Liphook, installing a New Boiler with Buxton Heating can be beneficial. You will save on bills, add as much as 5% to the value of your home, and interest 45% of buyers who state that an old ineffective boiler would put them off buying a home.
New boilers now come with an A-G rating which indicates how energy efficient a boiler is. Energy efficient boilers will waste less fuel when heating your home and use less fuel overall, saving you money. Where less efficient boilers (Such as those D-G rated types) can waste a great deal of fuel, costing you more to run.
Call Buxton Heating now and find out what energy rating your boiler is.
A boiler can save you between £55 – £320 each year, through being more efficient and less wasteful with fuel. You’ll also save on repair jobs and often a boiler can pay for itself withing 5-10 years time.
Her are a few more benefits.
- No expensive parts or pricey repairs.
- Less Fuel wastage, so a new boiler is better for the environment.
- No breakdown worries, so you have peace of mind.
- Cheaper Bills with a more efficient boiler.
- Better heating controls modern boilers, with added efficiency savings.
- Longer times needed between repair call outs.
- A boiler older that 15 years will likely be inefficient and close tot he end of its life, sometimes it is better to upgrade and start saving than to wait for a disaster to strike. When/if it does it will be when the boiler is working hardest which is when you will need it most – in the Winter.
- Impress new buyers with a new boiler, so they have peace of mind too.
For fast efficient and competitively priced boiler installations maintenance in Haslemere, Liphook, Grayshott, Midhurst, Godalming, Farnham and all the surrounding areas call Buxton Heating for a free survey.